Dental Care for the New Normal
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our priority at TexSmiles Dental is to provide dentistry in a way that protects the health and well-being of our patients and employees.
During this unprecedented time, we are going above and beyond to ensure that our safety protocols exceed all requirements set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for dental offices.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and require that our employees to take additional safety precautions with all of our patients.
A full list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing — some of these are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Wearing gloves, masks, face shields, and glasses while treating patients
- Regular hand washing
- Hourly cleaning of all areas of the office – double wiping operatories in between patients
- Nightly cleaning of office
- Hand sanitizer availability to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Hand washing guidelines and instructions posted in all bathrooms and employee areas
- Installation of an air purification system to ensure air is clean and filtered
- Screening of all employees
We want to assure you that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting TexSmiles Dental with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.See All Dental Services Contact TexSmiles Dental